Mahilpur: Shiv Kumar Bawa: A fire broke out in a Hardware Store at Mahilpur today morning. No one was present at the shop when the neighbouring shopkeepers saw the smoke. They immediately came into action and started efforts for extinguishing the fire.
They extinguished the fire with a great effort but could not save the goods. Owner of the Hardware Store, Rajiv Kumar said that the goods worth Rs. 1 Lakh were destroyed by the fire.
Rajiv Kumar said that he opened the Hardware Store today morning and lighted a ‘Jot’ in the Store and went to his home after worshiping God. He guessed that some mouse could have pulled the cotton out of ‘Jot’ which erupted fire in the store.