Dasuya: The Dasuya Police have booked 10 farmers under the charges of theft of water from Kandi Canal. An FIR has been lodged against them under section 430 of IPC.
As per information received, SDO Pawan Kumar in his complaint to the Dasuya police stated that he along with other officials inspected the Kandi Canal and found 10 farmers stealing water by cutting the Canal wall or with the help of pipe and engine for irrigation purpose.
ASI Raghvir Singh of Dasuya police station has been investigating into the case.
The detail of booked farmers are:
- Mahinder Singh s/o Gurcharan Singh r/o Kattowal
- Kamal Krishan s/o Khalora r/o Badla
- Bishan Dev s/o Onkar Singh r/o Badla
- Pappu s/o Rattan r/o Badla
- Sonu s/o Jagdish Raj r/o Sonspur
- Numbardarni w/o Parshotam Singh r/o Dholi
- Kewal Singh s/o Hukam Singh r/o Dholi
- Tarsem Singh s/o Hukam Singh r/o Dholi
- Bimla Kumari
- Kulwinder Singh r/o Badla