Jalandhar: The strong reactions have started coming against the auction of the expensive suit of Narendra Modi at Surat from every nook and corner of the country.
The Chairman of SC Department of PPCC, Dr. Raj Kumar today addressed a press conference at Jalandhar and asked 10 questions from Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the controversy of auction of the suit of Narendra Modi.
Dr. Raj Kumar declared that he would auction the clothes of a poor Indian. He said that the money earned from the auction will be utilized for the common people.
10 questions asked by Dr. Raj Kumar from PM Narendra Modi
- Who gifted this suit or was this purchased. If somebody gifted such an expensive suit, then is it not the promotion of corruption in democracy?
- What was the need to wear such an expensive suit?
- Even if he wore the suit, what was the need to auction it?
- PM Modi talks about Make in India but he himself wear the suits made in UK. Why?
- When would Rs. 15 Lakh be deposited in the bank accounts of Indias?
- Our past PMs gave a message of simplicity but why can’t PM Modi?
- When will Mr. Modi fulfill the election promises made with the poor Indians?
- There is no decline in corruption, unemployment, crime against women, etc. Why?
- Would Modi Government talk on real issues of fool, shelter, etc. than conversions, religious discrimination, etc.?
- Why PM Modi is not able to control the drug menace in Punjab?