Mahilpur: Shiv Kumar Bawa: A man resident of village Chhauni Kalan was electrocuted to death at village Chakk Gujjran as high tension electricity wires came in contact with the machine attached with the tractor.
Though, both the people traveling on tractor jumped down the tractor but one of them again got up to the tractor to turn it off but was electrocuted to death.
If he could have waited for the electricity connection to cut off, he could have survived.
The deceased is identified as Narinder Singh. He is survived by his wife Kamaljit Kaur, son Gagandeep and daughter Pooja.
Police have recorded the proceedings under section 174 of CrPC.